The TCP MedShield 5 and MedShield 10 portable Emergency First Aid Kits have been carefully designed to provide necessary supplies on location of any incident while being rugged enough to withstand the harshest environments.
These kits are water and dust proof and have been equipped with supplies especially chosen to respond to the most common workplace accidents and injuries. These kits are an essential addition to your home or work place safety gear. These MedShields meet or exceed OSHA & ANSI 2015 Class A requirements.
First Aid Kits come with an ANSI Class A first aid supply pack that meets or exceeds the most recent OSHA and ANSI 2015 Standard fill requirements.
- (1) URG-BK-48: Urgent First Aid 52 page Color First Aid Guide Book
- (1) URG-2016: Instant Cold Compress / Ice Pack 5″ x 6″
- (1) URG-2052: Eye Wash Single Use 1oz / 30ml
- (1) URG-3469: Burn Dressing 4″ x 4″
- (2) URG-2096: Gauze Pad 3″ x 3″
- (1) URG-2413: Plastic Bandage Strips 1″ x 3″, 16 each
- (1) URG-2443: Triangular Bandage 40” x 40” x 56”
- (1) URG-2458: Adhesive Tape 1/2″ x 2.5 yard
- (1) URG-2501: CPR Mouth Barrier
- (1) URG-2504: Gauze Clean Wrap 2″ x 4.1 yard
- (1) URG-2183: Eye Pads with Tape, 4 each
- (2) URG-2202: Disposable Vinyl Gloves, pair
- (1) URG-2205: Antiseptic BZK (Benzalkonium Chloride Antiseptic) Wipes, 10 each
- (1) URG-2261: Triple Antibiotic .5gm, 10 each
- (10) URG-2332: Burn Gel .9gm
- (2) URG-2541: ABD Combine Pad 5″ x 9″
- (1) URG-2552: Bandage Scissors
- (6) URG-3151: Hand Sanitizer .9gm
- (1) ANSIA: Class A ANSI Label